M100 is the entry level model of Micromega’s M-One series and a truly next-generation integrated stereo amplifier. Featuring a huge array of digital, analogue and network connectivity, the M100 has been designed as a true central hub and a true complement to any modern Hi-Fi system.
M100 is the entry provides 100W at 8 Ohms and ships with Micromega’s specially designed M-One remote, an infrared device to control volume, power and input selection from anywhere in your listening space.
A dedicated M-One smartphone app is now also available for iOS and Android to extend the possibilities of connecting the M100 to a home network.
- High quality, A/B class amplification
- Resonant power supply
- Symmetrical design
- Asahi Kasei AK4490 DAC converter
- Updatable firmware
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Cover and remote control machined from aluminium block
- Android and iOS compatible control app
- Acoustic correction in situ using ROOM EQ (optional)
- Binaural processing of the headphone output (optional)