RAI Solo is the affordable entry-level model of Meze Audio’s audiophile IEM ‘RAI’ range. Utilising a wireless membrane electrodynamic driver, the RAI Solo offers meticulous detail over a wide frequency range with minimal distortion and impressive balance.
Meze’s exclusive dynamic driver features a wireless membrane assembly, negating the need for wires or glue and providing a clear path for the unified ‘pistonic motion’ technology to operate with control and complete balance.
RAI Solo is housed in a rigid aluminium mould with a silver finish brushed by hand. The specially selected material offers an extremely low resonance which allows the earphone driver to operate without interference or distortion during playback.
- Electrodynamic driver
- Rigid aluminium shells
- MMCX connectors
- Detachable / replaceable cables
- Hand-brushed silver finish
- Protective EVA case with Meze Audio metal logo
- 1.3m / 3.5mm connector cable included
- 3 pairs of soft silicone eartips S, M, L
- 3 double flanged eartips S, M, L
- 2 deep insertion double flanged eartips M, L