Fans of the Fostex TH900 Mk II are treated to yet another limited edition run model featuring custom tuning and a pristine Pearl White ear cup finish.
Built With Biodyna
The TH900 Mk II’s design draws on two unique Fostex-developed technologies, firstly their magnetic circuit featuring a 50mm driver unit with 1.5 Tesla of flux density, and secondly their proprietary Biodyna vibration plate; a diaphragm which offers huge dynamic range with very little distortion.
The combination of these specialist technologies culminates in a super rich sound of powerful low end, a gentle defined mid-range and a clear well rounded high-end.
Fostex’s specially designed detachable cable port allows for easy switching of balanced and unbalanced cabling. Each TH900 Mk2 ships with a 7N grade cable made from OFC 7N grade 99.9999% oxygen free copper, sleeved in a durable duralumin material.
As with former special editions, the Pearl White model features ‘anniversary tuning’, a special curve inherited from Fostex’s Sapphire Blue TH900 Mk II model from 2018.
- Limited edition Pearl White Uruish lacquer earcups
- Gold emblem Fostex logo on each enclosure
- Custom tuning featuring smooth and focused low-end response
- Limited global production run
- Neodymium magnetic circuit design for wide dynamic range
- Proprietary Biodyna diaphragms
- Detachable unbalanced 7N grade OFC cable
- Protein leather made from eggshell membrane
- Ships with headphone stand and leatherette pouch