Building on the immense success of Valkyrie Mk I - Empire Ears' very first tribrid IEM - Empire Ears present the Valkyrie MK II .
The second generation Valkyrie follows Empire Ears' dedication to three main goals - pure and plentiful power, unprecedented detail and a striking, evolved design aesthetic.
Valkyrie Mk II is powered by some of Empire Ears' most revered technology including a 4-way synX crossover network, electrostatic combined with balanced armature technology, and a new generation W9+ subwoofer.
Thanks to the amazing harmony of components under the hood combined by Empire Ears' proprietary tribrid driver design, Valkyrie Mk II is capable of exhilirating highs, lifelike vocals and instrumentation, and breathtaking bass response.
- Dragonhide faceplate design
- Next generation 9mm W9+ subwoofer
- Proprietary balanced armature driver
- Premium electrostatic driver
- 4-way synX crossover network
- EIVEC eletrostatic control technology
- Anti-resonance compound (ARC) treated chassis
- Alpha Hybrid-IV 26AWG UPOCC copper/silver 4-wire cable