The ODIN IEM is Empire Ears' flagship Tribrid model from their acclaimed in-ear monitor range and seeks to raise the surpass all IEMs creating an impressive new benchmark.
Each ODIN is powered by no fewer than eleven internal drivers including two next-generation W9+ subwoofers (a.k.a. Weapon IX) measuring in at 9mm each, five Empire Ears proprietary armature drivers and four premium electrostatics. In practice, the audible result is a richness of frequency range and solidity of bass unmatched by competing IEMs.
synX Crossover Technology
ODIN utilises Empire Ears’ unique synX crossover design capable of designating more audio bands per diaphragm than any other crossover technology on the market. 30 years in the making, synX ensures a pristine, spacious and overall honest stereo image is exhibited from every piece of musical material.
Variable Electrostatic Control
Another important technological flourish of the ODIN is Empire’s EIVEC technology or “Empire Intelligent Variable Electrostatic Control.” EIVEC works alongside the synX crossover to bring each driver technology into harmony by bridging the gap between EST and more traditional drivers.
- 2x Next Generation 9mm W9+ Subwoofers
- 5x Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers
- 4x Premium Electrostatic Drivers
- 7-way synX crossover network
- Empire Intelligent Variable Electrostatic Control technology
- ARC Chassis and Components treated with our Anti-Resonance Compound
- Bespoke Stormbreaker UPOCC Copper Litz cable featuring Quad Conductor Dual Gauge Design
- Ultra-Exclusive BIFROST Faceplate