Eagle is a pocket-friendly USB headphone amplifier and DAC compatible offering an impressive audiophile grade spec as well as iOS and Android smartphone compatibility.
Pure, Natural Sound
Thanks to its internal ES9281 conversion chip from US component manufacturer ESS Technology, the Eagle can achieve a dizzying total harmonic distortion of below 0.002% while maintaining high audio performance, sonic purity and a natural sound.
Float Like An Eagle
EarMen’s R&D team drew on years of audio industry experience to specially select each component in the Eagle’s design. Super low-ESR tantalising capacitors have been selected along with four-layer gold plated printed circuit boards and high grade power supply, the Eagle can bring even the finest details of audio to the forefront, particularly in high-resolution files where the difference can really be heard.
The Eagle’s enclosure is built from robust aluminium with glass details for the true feel of a premium yet light-weight portable device.
- Plays all 32bit/384kHz formats: PCM, DXD and DSD
- Compatible with iOS/Android smartphones, Macs and PCs
- Legendary SABRE DAC audio converter
- HyperStream II modulation provides ultimate in sound quality
- Maintains performance all the way to headsets
- Ships with 1x USB A (female) to USB C (male) cable