Marking Meze’s first model to incorporate hybrid array driver technology into a closed-back headphone design, portable audio fans are treated to a new benchmark of isodynamic performance with LIRIC.
As with other high-end headphones from Meze Audio, LIRIC’s design is a perfectly executed balance of timeless aesthetics, cutting edge audio technology and the comfort to enable listening sessions as long as one could ask for. And LIRIC delivers these qualities with remarkable confidence on each front.
- Closed-back isodynamic headphone
- Rinaro Isodynamics driver technology
- New MZ4 hybrid array driver
- Ultra high resolution / low distortion
- Lightweight driver design
- Easy to drive at 30 ohm impedance
- Phase-X™ linear phasing technology
- Ovoid earcups for maximum coverage and comfort
LIRIC’s brand new MZ4 driver developed by Rinaro Isodynamics features premium materials, an iso-planar diaphragm with sizeable active area, and dual voice coils (switchback and spiral) configured for the perfect immersive experience.
MZ4 aims to recreate the detail enjoyed in Meze’s higher-end players, such as Empyrean and Elite, all in an expertly scaled compact portable headphone.
Another innovation of the MZ4 is Rinaro’s Phase-X system designed to reduce phase distortion - an issue often exhibited with many closed-back headphones.