Building on the immense success of the Empyrean model of 2018, Meze Audio introduce a brand new isodynamic hybrid array model to their high-end headphone range.
- Isodynamic hybrid array configuration
- New redesigned and retuned driver made in partnership with Rinaro
- Low mass acoustic Parus diaphragm
- Complex CNC processed aluminium frame
- Pressure distribution wing headband
- Iso-magnetic earpad coupling technology
- Ships with two earpads including 1x hybrid leather/Alcantara
ELITE is the product of a continued partnership with Ukrainian planar magnetic driver manufacturer Rinaro Isodynamics. Each ELITE model features a newly designed MZ3SE hybrid array driver featuring Rinario's trademarked Parus diaphragm material.
Parus is unique polymer film strengthened by a semi-crystalline microstructure. When harnessed within a Rinaro driver, the material exhibits remarkable traits of stiffness and stability, producing a natural sound transparency along with a wide and articulate soundstage.
Each ELITE headphone ships with two distinct ear pad options which attach to the earcup assembly purely through the demagnetised field of the hybrid array drivers. Angled Alacantara pads are supplied for an experience similar to suede, along with a newly developed 25mm 'hybrid' pads for real leather feel as well as the internal flexibility of Alacantara.