The latest in the Classics series, the Meze 99 Classics promises to deliver perfect natural sound even to the pickiest of audio lovers. The walnut wood or maple earcups, soft earpads, and the spring steel headband make the 99 Classics an heirloom, rather than just a pair of headphones.
- Adjustable headband delivers even pressure for any head size
- Medium density memory foam ear-pads for perfect isolation
- Ear-cup precision carved and hand finished and polished
- Metal hardware is cast zinc and manganese spring steel
- Includes 1x 1.2m thread Kevlar OFC with Mic and remote
- Includes 1x 3m thread OFC cable included (no mic)
- Includes 1x EVA carrying pouch, 1x 6.35mm adaptor & 1x airplane adaptor
Just like fingerprints, wood grain is as unique, thus making each pair of Meze Headphone one of a kind. You will love how they feel in your hands. Sturdy build and precise assembly. The ear cups are made with a satin finished wood grain. Put them on, sit back, and enjoy your favourite sound of plucked strings, upbeat grooves or thumping beats, with stylish good looks to boot.
Meze aimed for perfection in every component designed for the 99 Classics. CNC carved wood ear cups, cast zinc alloy hardware with electroplated coating, stamped manganese spring steel headband, memory foam and soft PU leather are the materials your hands and eyes will get to enjoy. No plastic here for you to see.