Prepare high-quality audio and video cables for the performance of a lifetime with Blue Horizon's ProBurn cable burn-in tool.
- Dramatically reduces burn-in time to within 48 hours
- More effective at optimising cable performance than music signals alone
- Generates specific ultra-low/high frequencies to optimise performance
- Produces 10,000x the upper frequency limit of a typical CD player
- Keeps cables performing at their best with regular use
With ProBurn, Blue Horizon set out to tackle one of the most notorious issues in home audio. Even at the highest-quality, audio cables tend to perform with a hard, closed-in sound when plugged in fresh from their box. The listening profile often feels two dimensional, with a distinct lack of bass and an overall sterile feel.
By preparing cables with the ProBurn cable-burner, home audio enthusiasts can deliver a life-time of burn in to achieve peak performance within 48 hours. ProBurn reaches upper frequencies ten-thousand times the value of most CD players, achieving an elastic result ordinarily unreachable with regular playback.
Following the burn-in process, cables experience more clarity, more three-dimensional performance and an overall more natural sound. To neutralise any negative charges or static problems after burn-in, Blue Horizon also recommend conditioning for around 24 hours every 6-8 weeks to keep cables continuing performance at their very peak.