TDx brings SPL’s versatile Transient Designer processor to the popular 500-series format. The Transient Designer offers level independent signal path processing, altering attack and sustain ratios to reshape musical characteristics.
Transient Designer: Attacks amplified or attenuated
sustain may be prolonged or shortened
possibilities for studio and live application are seemingly endless
Powered By DET
The TDx is powered by SPL’s proprietary Differential Envelope Technology. DET continuously monitors signal and calculates differences in the generated envelopes enabling level-independent dynamic processing. By harnessing this power, engineers can hone in and optimise each moment in a track or mix using just two controls – attack and sustain.
Presenting Parallel Mixing
A brand new feature to TDx is the parallel mix option which extends the Transient Designer’s functions even further. The mix potentiometer allows control of the blend between wet and dry signals, opening up an even greater breadth of transient variety within the sound source.
- Modular version of SPL’s Transient Designer
- Built-in Differential Envelope Technology
- Attack control for amplification/attenuation
- Sustain control for prolonging/shortening
- Mix control for blending processed and unprocessed signals
- Well suited to both studio and live applications
- Designed for 500-series racks and lunchboxes