Madison harnesses the power of the extremely popular MADI studio standard to provide 16 input and 16 output channels simultaneously in a single 19” rack space unit.
Pristine, Scalable Conversion
The Madison offers state of the art conversion combined with the bulletproof infrastructure of MADI. Near zero latency transmission is possible over up to 64 ins and outs with galvanic insulation, and up to four units can run from a single MADI port on any modern digital console unit.
Thanks to Madison’s wide ranging connectivity, support for word clock, DB25 and MADI Fibre are all supported offering sample rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz.
Built The SPL Way
Madison has been designed with both expandability and user friendliness in mind. A well-planned I/O array including fibre MADI, word clock and fibre MADI ensures that the Madison will integrate seamlessly into studios or live rigs of any size.
For applications both on and off the stage that demand top notch, excellent sounding and reliable conversion of multiple analogue audio channels, Madison is ably built to meet the challenge every time.
- 16x AD converters, 16x DA converters
- 4x Tascam standard 8-channel analogue multicore DB 25 sockets
- 4x directly selectable reference levels: 15/18/22/24
- 36V audio rail-powered analogue section
- Run 64 I/Os on a single MADI port
- Up to 192 kHz resolution at ±10% vari-speed
- Jitter-free operation powered by SPL clock-shop technology
- Ultra low conversion latencies
- Easy-read meters for clear in/out level status
- Fanless, absolutely silent low-power design