Visceral, Gritty, Musical Feedback Delay
MH Dirty Delay is a fantastic-sounding feedback delay processor with integrated Character and Filters in the delay path. Use it to create awesome vintage echo and tape-delay style sounds as well as create lush and subtle spaces in a mix.
Not just a musical feedback delay, MH Dirty Delay is something special. With integrated Filters and Character in the feedback path, you can make it clean or dirty, vintage or futuristic, subtle or nasty.
With dual delay lines, cross-feed, feedback and distortion control, Dirty Delay is capable of creating extraordinarily rich and complex textures and patterns from your audio. Dirty Delay adds texture and movement without the veiling and darkening of the sound that is often associated with feedback delays.
Dirty Delay is equally at home in production and performance.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer. Intel Processor. AU, VST, or AAX|Native (Pro Tools 10 & 11) host. 32 & 64 bit.
- Windows: Windows 7 or newer. Intel Processor. VST or AAX|Native (Pro Tools 10 & 11) host. 32 & 64 bit.
- iLok.com account.
- iLok dongle is optional — you may install the license on iLok for portability.
- Only one license required – works on all supported platforms.
- Mono and Stereo delay lines of up to 5 seconds each
- Delay Times can be set manually in milliseconds, or
- Delay Times can be set via note values based on Tempo
- Tempo can be slaved to host, set manually or tapped in
- Each delay line has feedback with phase invert
- Each delay line has and cross-feed with phase invert
- The output of each delay line can be offset in time
- Each delay line has an independent wet/dry mix and gain
- 2-band fully-parametric filter for shaping the delayed sound
- MH Character in the delay path for texturising and saturating the delayed sound
- MH Preset Manager - Provides cross-platform presets