77X500 is the stereo version of Lindell’s original 7X-500 from the mid 2000s. Asides from the same classic sound and well-tempered sonics, the 77X500 also features additional added attack/release knobs for even more exact signal shaping. FET transistors are matched to enable perfectly balanced stereo tracking, whether the module is operating in linked or unlinked mode.
The 77X500’s highpass side chain filter allows for pinpoint precision response focus, whilst the effect’s level can be dialled in and out using the wet/dry mix knob.
- 500-Series stereo compressor
- FET-based technology
- Variable mix control
- Dedicated Attack and Release knobs
- 3-mode highpass sidechain filter
- Run channels linked or unlinked
- True-bypass hardware
- 20-LED gain-reduction metering