Lindell’s 506 MkII lunchbox is a 500-series chassis with the ability to house up to 6 individual outboard modules from any API-certified manufacturer.
Compact yet rugged, the 506 MkII has an agreeably small footprint, but its solid aluminium chassis means all six seated modules and their runways are fully protected from the outside world.
Now in its second revision, the 506 features an external power supply to eliminate noise within the chassis, ensuring a clean and precise signal chain performance every single time.
In / Out routing available either by DB25 or XLR, and Lindell’s unique ‘Feed’ switch allows users to mix a single channel into another on the fly without the need for any additional cabling.
- Compact 6-slot chassis for 500-series modules
- 400mA per slot
- DB-25 and gold-plated XLR I/O
- Feed switch lets you mix one channel into another
- External switching power supply (90–250V)
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- Aluminum enclosure
- Includes padded carry bag