The M8RX from Hear Technologies Switch Back series comprises a multi channel preamp and headphone monitoring interface elegantly designed within a single camera tripod-moutable compact unit.
M8RX’s 8 channel input array has been compiled with modern recording, monitoring and mixing applications in mind. 2 microphone preamps are included featuring below 0.001% distortion, along with two line level inputs, and four Ethernet I/O ports for Dante or computer connectivity with zero-latency mixing.
Headphone amplification duties are handled by the same circuitry used in Hear Technologies’ hugely respected PRO and OCTO HearBack ranges and up to 5W of headphone power is available in a single M8RX unit.
The M8RX’s sleek and compact design enables it to be used in a desktop setting, attached to any universal camera tripod stand fitting, or even hung from belts making it a perfect tool for recording and rehearsal both in and out of the studio.
- Control 8 channel of audio control
- 4 analog inputs including 2 discrete pic preamps
- 4 Dante inputs via RJ45
- Adjustable mic gain from 30 to 60 dB
- Zero latency headphone monitoring of local inputs
- Belt clippable and stand moutable (¼”-20 thread)
- Can be used stand-alone as a mic preamp, analog mixer, or headphone amplifier without Dante