Hear Back’s OCTO Mixer allows control of up to eight individual channels as well as a master volume to control the user's overall level. Powered by state-of-the-art 24-bit DA converters, the Mixer integrates seamlessly into Hear Technologies’ Hear Back OCTO range via lightning fast Cat5e/6 RJ45 connectivity. Balanced line outs are available with a mono/stereo link and an extra auxiliary input allows for mixers to be expanded, or accommodates the addition of an extra instrument (e.g. metronome) where required.
The OCTO Mixer features intelligent fault monitoring and alerts users whenever bus status or headphone amplifier channels are not working correctly. The unit can also be fully stand mounted using any microphone stand featuring a universal thread.
- Local control of up to 8 channels
- Local master volume control
- 24-bit D/A conversion
- Balanced line outs
- Mono/stereo link
- Mini-jack stereo auxiliary input
- Microphone stand mountable
- Connects to hub via Cat5e/Cat6 via RJ45 ports
- Bus status/headphone amplifier fault indicators