The Fostex TH610 is the successor to the TH600, joining the TH900mk2 in their latest revisions of the TH series reference quality audiophile headphones. The TH610 features a detachable cable connection, first introduced in the TH900mk2, allowing easy upgrade to a balanced 4-pin XLR cable (ET-H3.0N7BL). The beautiful black walnut housings offer a luxurious feel with a matte finish, giving a nod to the Denon D5000 (made by Fostex for Denon). Inside Fostex use their highly regarded bio-dynamic 50mm diaphragm with a powerful 1 tesla (1,000 gauss) magnetic circuit, to offer a wide dynamic range, low distortion and high levels of detail. The design not only offers good isolation but inherits Fostex’s ability to create a wide sound stage and open presentation in a closed back design.
- Beautiful wood-grained housings made of black walnut with matte finish
- 50mm driver units with 1 tesla (1,000 gauss) magnetic circuit for wide dynamic range repro-duction with low distortion
- The unique “bio-dyna” diaphragm that offers rich lows, natural mid range and smooth highs
- High quality Hi-FC cable with the detachable 2-pin connector, coated with highly durable rhodium
- Low repulsion earpad cushion material, made from a high quality artificial leather for comfortable fit and durablity