Fostex present a new twist on their hugely respected RM3 installation speaker built for the digital generation.
For environments short on space, RM3 is the monitoring ideal partner. Machine rooms, surveillance facilities, control rooms and AV vans all allocate space with great care, and Fostex's RM3 is designed to offer optimum performance in just one standard 19" rack unit of space.
Multiple source processing
As with Fostex's pure analogue variant, stereo sources can be channeled via XLR inputs and outputted via a through-put rear XLR and front-panel quarter inch headphone output.
For even wider integration, the DT model now also incorporates Dante connectivity to patch into wider digital networks all via an RJ45 CAT5e connector. Stereo signals can be channeled as a set or split up to isolate left and right feeds.
Volume can be attenuated via a front-panel potentiometer which also serves as a programmable button for 20dB attenuation or 0dB mute.
Boasting a consumption rate of just 10W, the RM3DT offers remarkable 96kHz sample rates in a modern energy-saving format.
- 1U rack-mountable installation monitor
- Accepts Dante and balanced analogue inputs
- Digital amplifier and power saving switching supply
- 26-dot LED meter display
- Adjustable display brightness
- Outputs either or both of any 2-channel digital signals via Dante/networks
- Support for 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz sampling
- Shares same dimensions as original RM3 product