The Solo6 Be is an active, 2 way, professional nearfield speaker (2 built-in amplifiers - 150 + 100W RMS), comprised of a 6.5 inch (16.5cm) “W” cone sandwich composite driver, loaded by a large section laminar bass port and a Focal inverted dome pure Beryllium tweeter
The Solo6 Be and Twin6 Be are designed for near field monitoring and should be placed at a distance between 1 and 3 metres from the listener, pointing towards the listening position.
They can be sitting on the console top or placed on appropriate stands. In any way it is recommended that the tweeter is at a height from the floor approximately equivalent to that of the listener’s ears. If required it can make sense to place the speakers upside down so that the previous rule is better fulfilled.
The Solo6 Be could be used vertically or horizontally depending on the environment.
- Compact 2-way studio reference monitor
- Rigid Beryllium tweeter ensure best high-end performance
- Input sensitivity selector
- Pot-adjustable tweeter and woofer levels
- Selectable voltage
- Power on LED
- 1x Focal 6.5" W-composite sandwich cone speaker
- 1x Focal TB871 Beryllium inverted-dome tweeter
- Dark red natural veneering side panels, black body