Alpha 65 Evo is the larger sibling to Focal's Alpha 50 Evo monitor and boasts the same exquisite neutrality, tonal balance and dynamic range.
Evolving The Alpha
Continuing the legacy of Focal's original Alpha range, the Alpha 65 Evo features a brand new 6.5" Slatefiber-equipped driver specifically developed by Focal to provide neutral sound and even greater mixing insight for audio engineers.
Higher end frequencies are handled by Focal's long-trusted inverted dome tweeter design composed of pure aluminium and capable of highly balanced dispersion.
Alpha 65 Evo is built with versatility at its core, satisfying a wide range of music production and mixing applications as well as installed sound and music education duties.
Multiple sources can be played from a choice of XLR, TRS or RCA outputs on the rear panel, while inserts are also available to allow wall/ceiling mounting where required.
- Wide dispersion enabling consistency throughout listening space
- 6.5" driver with Slatefiber low distortion neutral cone
- Tonal balance equalised between differing volume levels
- Remarkable dynamic range
- Serves 3 audio sources simultaneously
- Inserts for wall / ceiling mounting
- Includes protective driver grilles