The smallest of Focal's Alpha Evo range, the Alpha 50 Evo employs brand new technologies and features from Focal to deliver formidable results in any professional environment.
Alpha 50 Evo's uniquely designed woofer features 'Slatefiber' cone technology, a new design developed in-house by Focal France. Slatefiber equipped drivers exhibit remarkable tonal balance and neutrality to deliver the best possible recreation of musical material.
Like its predecessor, Alpha 50 Evo also inherits a 1" tweeter composed of domed aluminium to produce wide dynamic range and excellent clarity.
Built For Multiple Applications
The Alpha 50 Evo has been designed as a versatile partner for music producers, artists and DJs. Thanks to its multiple input options, optional wall mounting inserts and included grille protectors, the Evo range is also a perfect choice for applications requiring installed sound such as music education.
- Stirling dynamic range
- Wide dispersion of sound throughout listening spaces
- Unique Slatefiber cone specially developed by Focal
- Neutral sound along with extremely low distortion
- Tonal balance matched at both low and high volumes
- Connect simultaneous audio sources
- Ships with removable protective grilles
- Wall-mountable (adaptors sold separately)