The Bricasti Design M7M Reverb Processor Mainframe is an exact duplicate of the M7 Stereo Reverb Prcoessor with reduced front panel controls, and is intented to be used in conjunction with the M10 remote control. As it is necessary to have an M10 fro control, the M7M is available bundled together with the M10 in several different configurations, with one or more M7Ms.
However, it is also offered as a standalone product for customers wishing to add more channels of Bricasti processing to their M10 based setup with duplicating unnecessary user interface controls.
- Remote controllable via M10 or software
- Milled anodzied aluminum front panel, knobs and button caps
- 100 Unique reverb presets
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm
- True Stereo Reverb Process
- Halls, plates, rooms, chambers & ambient spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User registers
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transfomer linear supply for analog
- High performace switching supply for digital
- Separate Digital and Analog modules
- Non corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover