The CK6+ studio condenser from Avantone Pro features an upgraded 34mm gold-sputter Mylar capsule featuring perfect sensitivity for a wide range of sources.
Built from precision-machined brass housing, the CK6+ ships with a variety of useful accessories including a custom retro-style shock mount, wooden storage box and an aluminium travel case. Under the hood, the gold sputtered capsule is powered by discreet transformerless Class A FET circuitry including high grade metalled polypropylene capacitors.
Additional controls such as the -10dB pad and 80Hz highpass filter allow for a range of sources beyond vocals and acoustic instruments such as guitar and violin. The CK6+ is also a great partner for more lively applications such as live drum overheads, and even guitar amplifiers and cabinets.
- Suitable for vocals, acoustic instruments, overheads and more
- Character features airy highs and rock-solid lows
- Large 34mm gold-sputtered Mylar capsule
- Discreet transformerless Class A FET circuitry
- Metalized polypropylene capacitors
- 10dB pad for high-impact sources
- 80Hz highpass filter for neutralising rumble
- Precision-machined brass housing