The CK6 is a perfectly crafted studio all-rounder suitable for a multitude of vocal and instrumental sources and with a shell precision-machined from brass for a housing that’s truly built to last.
Powered by transformer less Class-A FET circuitry, the CK6 features an audio path of high grade metalised-polypropylene capacitors and a capsule hewn from mylar and sputted gold.
To keep things simple, the CK6 features a single cardioid polar pattern perfect for capturing vocals, instruments or even overhead sources. Useful features include a 10dB pad which makes the microphone a perfect partner for heavier sources such as drums or guitar cabinets, and to eliminate rumble a 80Hz highpass filter can be switched in and out to neutralise any superfluous lower frequency bands.
Each CK6 ships with a lightweight carry case and a fitted retro-style shock mount.
- Transformerless Condenser Microphone
- Gold-sputtered Mylar Capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Transformerless Class-A circuitry
- 80Hz highpass filter
- Switchable 10dB pad
- Machined brass outer shell
- Well suited to vocals, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, and more
- Ships with shockmount and carry pouch