Sonarworks present a one-stop-shop bundle for all your calibration needs from speakers to headphones and from room to room!
- Custom bundle including measurement microphone and SoundID Reference
- Calibrate speakers and headphones to ensure consistent results
- Impose flat responses across all audible frequencies
- Calibrate any studio monitor typically within 20 minutes
- Includes XREF microphone made by Sonarworks
- Software currently features 280 headphone profiles and counting
- Make curve adjustments to your calibration profiles on-the-fly
- Save unlimited profiles for seamlessly moving between different setups
The Sonarworks SoundID Reference Bundle includes SoundID Reference Headphone & Speakers, boasting the highest level of functionality and incorporating features for both studio monitors and mixing headphones.
While the headphone component of SoundID Reference features bespoke settings for hundreds of popular headphone models, the Speakers application allows you to calibrate your own speakers (whichever model they may be) on the fly with the help of the Sonarworks XREF mic.
Intuitive user friendliness is built into SoundID Reference's core, and a full calibration can usually be completed for users within 20 minutes.