Transient Shaper is the latest addition to Slate Digital’s Virtual Mix Rack plug-in suite and features the awesome power to shape and accentuate desired sonic highlights from any recorded track.
- Intelligent sound sculptor plugin
- Top module for gain and saturation control
- Central module scopes the impact of transient tails
- Focus sliders for precise frequency filtering
- Stereo linkable for sidechain detection
- Safety clip function for gain staging
- Makeup control for effective signal boosting
- Blend wet/dry signals with Mix control
Injecting energy into a mix effectively can often be an illusive task. Honing in on the most impactful elements of a track to make them shine and blend with the overall vibe of a session requires a tool with powerful sound-sculpting abilities. With the introduction of their Transient Shaper plug, Slate Digital have achieved just that tool.
The Transient Shaper’s interface is designed for streamlined and highly-efficient workflows with three main modular sections. With a concise array of controls, incredibly detailed transient shaping can be displayed with relatively simple tweaks.