Slate Digital's Infinity Bass plugin helps punch up the low-end of any track or mix bus, serving as an exciter, dual-band subharmonic synth, clean sub generator and all-pass filter all in one!
- 4-way mode selection: Punchy, Warm, Deep, Phased
- Visualizer shows live processing in realtime
- Amount knob controls dose of effect being applied
- Frequency knob sets range for subharmonic processing
- Character knob switches sound flavours depending on mode selection
- Listen mode button for isolating affected signal
Infinity Bass from Slate Digital is the ultimate bass-sculpting utility making low-end frequency processing a breeze. Four distinct modes are available to craft audio tracks in different ways.
Punchy is Infinity Bass's exciter mode for injecting additional transient presence, while Warm mode is a dual-band subharmonic synth section for octave-style effects which add three dimensional depth and colour to bass tracks. Deep mode is on-hand for clean sub bass generation to add even lower depth to any track while Phased is Infinity Bass's all-pass filter perfect for boosting underwhelmed frequencies in the lower end of a mix.