Metric Halo present the 4th incarnation of their hugely revered ULN8 octo-channel audio interface with built-in DSP and Atmos support with up to 7.1.4 multi-destination monitoring control.
ETA 1-2 WEEKS
- USB-C and MHLink powered audio interface
- 8x boutique mic preamps
- 4th generation converter design for more detail
- Significantly reduced round trip latency (RTL)
- Low-latency unity-gain analogue loops
- Built in Atmos monitor control support
- Relay-based output mute for pop-free power cycles
- Integrated DSP
- 35% lower power consumption from 3d
- Expandable via 1x EdgeBus card slot
- IR remote control support
- 19” rackmountable (1U)
Rebuilt from the ground up, Metric Halo’s latest analogue and conversion stages have been innovatively designed to express even more detail with even more efficiency. Compared to their predecessors, mkIV convertors operate with an 85% reduction in latency including significantly reduced RTL or “round trip latency.”
Our 4th generation mkIV analogue and converter stages enhance the already world-class design of the ULN-8 to provide you with warm yet detailed, open & musical sound that captures and presents your work in its best light.
Every mkIV interface has been redesigned with environmental values in mind. Whilst the ULN8 mk IV runs cooler than its predecessor, it also consumes around 35% less power making the interface more economical especially when it comes to running cost.
Support has been included for a wide variety of different universal remote control standards. Mackie and EuCon hardware surfaces are included for producers and engineers favouring the tactile feel of physical faders, while for touchscreen fans mkIV interfaces also include iPad and tablet compatibility.