Achieve hassle free control over low and high frequency filtering with Lindell’s PEX500VIN single channel vintage edition EQ.
ETA 1-2 WEEKS
- Transformer coupled balanced inputs and balanced outputs
- 3-step switched low-frequency boost
- 3-step switched high-frequency boost
- 3-step switched high-frequency attenuation
- Switchable true hardware bypass
- Compatible with all 500-Series 'API-compliant' racks
The PEX500VIN is an entirely discrete, transformer-coupled design sharing many tonal qualities with the original passive Pultec EQs of the 1960s.
Neatly controlled by 3 stepped potentiometers, the PEX500VIN offers easy control of high and low frequency bands, as well as cut off frequency for specific high-end attenuation.