Focal present a 3-way addition to for their innovate ST6 range of professional studio monitors. The Trio6 ST6 features incredible dynamic range, unrivalled clarity and unique switching features for comparative mixing.
- 1.5” Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- 8” 'W' composite LF driver
- 5” 'W' composite MF driver
- Optimised baffle tweeter for dispersion control
- Dual Focus Mode for A/B/C comparative mixing
- Large laminar port for reduced distortion
- Reinforced cabinet design for reduced vibrations
- Auto stand-by mode (can be disengaged)
- LF & HF shelving controls
- Rotate HF and midrange section for horizontal/vertical
Taking advantage of Focal’s very latest achievements in speaker design, The Trio6 ST6 features an 8” woofer composed of proprietary W-sandwich cone material, 5” midrange with Tuned Mass Damper technology and a new and improved 1.5” beryllium tweeter.
Trio6 ST6 takes Focal’s popular Focus mode feature a step further, offering 1-way, 2-way and full-range configuration switching with a simple foot-switch press. In 1-way mode only the monitor’s midrange is active, while in 2-way mode the mid-range plus high-frequency driver are active. Finally in full-range mode all 3 drivers are engaged.