Alpha 65 Evo is the larger sibling to Focal's Alpha 50 Evo monitor and boasts the same exquisite neutrality, tonal balance and dynamic range.
- Wide dispersion enabling consistency throughout listening space
- 6.5" driver with Slatefiber low distortion neutral cone
- Tonal balance equalised between differing volume levels
- Remarkable dynamic range
- Serves 3 audio sources simultaneously
- Inserts for wall / ceiling mounting
- Includes protective driver grilles
Alpha 65 Evo is built with versatility at its core, satisfying a wide range of music production and mixing applications as well as installed sound and music education duties.
Multiple sources can be played from a choice of XLR, TRS or RCA outputs on the rear panel, while inserts are also available to allow wall/ceiling mounting where required.
Continuing the legacy of Focal's original Alpha range, the Alpha 65 Evo features a brand new 6.5" Slatefiber-equipped driver specifically developed by Focal to provide neutral sound and even greater mixing insight for audio engineers.
Higher end frequencies are handled by Focal's long-trusted inverted dome tweeter design composed of pure aluminium and capable of highly balanced dispersion.