The M10 remote console is a dedicated hardware remote controller for use with the M7 stereo reverb processor. Following the same design criteria as the M7, the M10 casing is manufactured and milled from solid anodized aluminum, for an enduring design and long life. The M10 is also designed to be simple to use, and easy to interface; utilising a standard RS422 serial interface. In application it can be very useful when using more than one M7 or when there is a need to be more in the sweet spot when making adjustments in a large mixing environment.
ETA 1-2 WEEKS
- Fine finished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look
- Simple serial ‘loop thru’ for connecting more M7s
- DC power supplied from M7 via cable, no external PSU
- Simultaneous control of M7 and M10 with lockout option
- Setup key for local memory, configurations, and settings
- 10m serial cable included
Machine selection is by a dedicated machine Key in the M10:
- Press the machine key to “toggle or step through” for 2 x M7 operation.
- Press machine key and use the jog wheel to step through the machines for control of more than 2 x M7s.
- Press machine key and use the 1-4 keys to directly access any machine, for control of more than 2 x M7s
- Use the “up down keys” to change banks and for metering for control of more than 4 x M7s