The OM-7 microphone from Audix delivers a clear, natural, and undistorted sound, even under the most challenging concert conditions.
- Studio quality sound
- Low gain stage acts as natural pad
- Unprecedented gain before feedback
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Provides exceptional vocal isolation on stage
- Dent resistant steel spring grill
Designed specifically for pro touring, the OM-7 mic features a controlled low-gain output stage resulting in significantly higher gain before feedback. Extreme hypercardioid pattern. Ultra-linear 45Hz-19kHz frequency response. 144dB SPL handling.
The Audix OM7 deserves a home in the touring case of any front of house engineer and will be a go-to solution for many years.