The M70WD is a steerable, flush-mount condenser microphone designed for Audix’s AES67 and Dante integrated microphone system. Thanks to its built-in RJ45 connection, the M70WD can plug and play with DN4 and DN43 interfaces for immediate Audix performance over ethernet in any environment.
Featuring a compact 3 inch wide footprint and thanks to its flush-mountable configuration, the M70WD is one of Audix’s most discrete installed microphone solutions. Installation requires only a single two-inch ceiling hole and no additional tools are required to get up and running.
The M70WD’s internal capsule is housed by a unique cradle assembly (designed and patented by Audix) which allows for up to 45 degree angling. Armed with immunity to RF frequencies, the M70WD also avoids all interference from GSM or cell phone devices during use.
M70WD is a perfect tool for distance miking scenarios such as video conferencing, distance learning, surveillance and ambient room miking.
- High output for distance miking
- Aimable up to a 45-degree angle
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- Immunity from RF interference
- Two-color LED status indicator
- RJ45 connectors for AES67 and Dante system
- No external power adaptor required
- Designed, assembled, and tested in USA