Audix’s M63 microphone is a fully programmable boundary condenser with momentary talk and mute switching functionality.
The M63 is armed with Audix’s proprietary Micros series technology which offers superior audio performance and provides excellent optimisation for speech applications. Ancillary noise is reduced during use by a unique internalised shock mounting system to suspend the boundary capsule and avoid interference.
Powered solely by phantom power without the necessity for an external wall-wart or PSU brick, the M63 utilises an internal microprocessor rigged for all common DSP functions, all at a cost lower than most traditional DSP systems on the market.
- Optimized for speech clarity with high sensitivity
- Internal shockmount system
- Ergonomic flush-mount button
- Slide-resistant rubber base
- Programmable LED status (active/mute)
- On/off, momentary talk and momentary mute programmable button modes
- Well suited to boardrooms, podiums, distance learning and teleconferencing
- Made in USA