The DN4 is an installed sound interface designed to integrate seamlessly into Audix’s AES67 integrated microphone system via Ethernet network protocols.
Each of the DN4’s four RJ45 microphone inputs supports a single element Audix installation microphone as well as two 5v logic outputs. Source and sync capability LEDs are also controlled by connected DSP and one logic input across each port for buttons.
Built to provide high-quality audio and to support all necessary microphone functions, the DN4 supports all cables types from CAT5 through CAT7 and provides on-off contact closure along with LED status indicators along a single cable. Eight selectable gain values are also available to balance multiple inputs as well as high and low pass filter settings for each channel (all software-controllable).
The Audix DN4 is a perfect solution for meeting rooms, convention centres, educational facilities and houses of worship, where the provision of clean, rapid installation with excellent audio quality is a must.
- Compatible with Audix RJ45-equipped mics
- 24-bit, 48kHz audio resolution
- Balanced audio inputs with RFI filtering
- 48V phantom power output
- Eight selectable pre-amp gain levels
- Low and high-pass filters
- Independently controlled channels
- Flash memory preserves settings after power loss
- AES67 audio stream support
- Dante Domain Manager (DDM) ready
- Accepts dynamic or static IP address
- Operates across PoE on any IEEE 802.3af-friendly device