M3W/DK is a kit comprised of Audix's M3 and DN43 products, a perfect partnership of ceiling microphone integration combined with no-nonsense network-ready interfacing.
ETA 1-2 WEEKS
- 100% RF microphone shielding and immunity
- M3 frequency and pattern tailored for voice clarity
- Evenly dispersed sound with undetectable phase
- TAA compliant
- High-fidelity 24-bit, 48KHz audio
- Balanced audio inputs with RFI filtering
- Selectable pre-amp gain, as well as low and high-pass filters
- One logic input per single-element microphone port for buttons
- 48V phantom power output
- Operates on PoE from any IEEE 802.3af compliant equipment
- Dante Domain Manager (DDM) ready
Audix’s M3 ceiling microphone features an innovative tri-element design that harnesses the power of three phase-coherent hypercardioid capsules. The M3 is capable of yielding fantastic audio quality while simultaneously rejecting extraneous noise.
Meanwhile the DN43 is an AES67 and Dante networking interface designed by Audix specifically to accommodate the M3 by including a unique tri-element RJ45 input.
Together the two products provide a straightforward installation process, professional aesthetics Audix signature performance over RJ45 ethernet connectivity.
The M3W DK kit is a perfect tool to facilitate applications such as zone capture, video conferencing, distance learning, and even hospitals and medical facilities.