The Audix DN43 interface is a designed for AES67 Ethernet-powered installed audio networks. Like its larger brother, Audix's DN4 interface, the DN43 boasts high quality audio and a range of essential installed microphone functions such as on-off contact closure and LED status indicators, all available through a single CAT5, 6 or 7 cable featuring RJ45 connectors at both the interface and microphone end.
ETA 1-2 WEEKS
- 24-bit, 48kHz audio resolution
- Balanced audio inputs with RFI filtering
- 48V phantom power output
- Selectable pre-amp gain / low- and high-pass fi lters
- All channels controlled independently
- Flash memory prevents loss of settings in the event of power loss
- Compatible with the M3 tri-element microphone
- Supports AES67 audio streams
- Dante Domain Manager (DDM) ready
- Dynamic or static IP address
- Evaluated to the requirement of UL2043
The DN4 differs slightly from the DN43 in that a single input designed specifically for the Audix M3 is available offering perfectly tailored compatibility for M3 users. The additional RJ45 microphone input meanwhile is compatible with any single-element Audix microphone.
Two 5v logic outputs are available per port with source/sink capabilities for LEDs controlled by networked DSPs. Low and high pass filter setting are also available on a channel-by-channel basis, along with eight selectable gain levels.
All DN43 channel settings can be controlled remotely using Audix’s proprietary software app.