DMC is an ideal front-end for any mastering system, offering ultimate ergonomics, flexibility and performance.
Asides from four stereo inputs, four stereo sources and three stereo outputs, DMC also features two dedicated stereo recording outputs and two mono speaker outputs for smaller B-style mix speakers (such as the Avantone MixCube).
Beyond this, the DMC’s I/O can also be expanded using SPL's MC16 controller for an additional 16 channels, perfect for accommodating larger sessions or immersive audio formats.
Built On 120V Rails
Thanks to SPL’s proprietary 120V technology, DMC runs exclusively on a 120V direct current audio rail offering no less than twice the voltage of discrete op-amps. This route enables a hugely optimised dynamic range with the juice to effortlessly offer as much headroom as any mastering application could demand.
Along with its generous headroom allocation, the DMC also benefits from improved sonic transparency and flexible gainstaging, culminating in a reference grade monitoring tool fit to tackle any project. Musical material sounds natural, while listening fatigue is reduced.
- Front-end mastering console
- 4 stereo inputs; 4 stereo sources
- 3 stereo outputs; 2 mono outputs
- 0.25dB stepped input trims
- Direct output for Phonitor headphone amps
- 2 stereo recording outputs
- Expandable with SPL MC16 controller
- Built-in 120V technology
- 5G Supra op-amps
- Insert/source auto-bypass
- Built-in loudness compensation (variable dim)
- Stereo and mono metering outputs
- 19” rack-mountable (3RU chassis)