Sonarworks bring their popular speaker calibration technology to the realm of immersive sound with stunning confidence – presenting Sound ID Reference Multichannel.
Using Sonarworks unique calibration algorithm applied either via DAW plugin or one of many compatible hardware models, users can calibrate setups to deliver perfect translation, accurate frequency response and the sharpest of soundstage with ease.
Surround and beyond
With Sound ID Multichannel, Sonarworks calibration is now available for systems from 2 channels all the way up to 9.1.6 including the hugely popular Dolby Atmos format.
Calibrating speakers either using the Sonarworks measurement microphone or a third party model measures phase based time alignment of all satellite and LFE channels with sub millisecond accuracy providing perfect sound staging.
- Intuitive speaker measurement process
- Compatible with multichannel systems
- Setup in less than an hour even for Atmos
- Phase based time alignment with sub-millisecond accuracy
- Compatible with major DAWs and hardware
- Supports VST2, VST3 AAX, and AU
- Also includes support for headphone calibration