Sonarworks’ flagship professional software toolkit is designed to give the ultimate uncoloured audio experience for studios. Unlike the Reference 4 Headphone Edition, Reference 4 Studio Edition features calibration profiling for both headphones and studio monitors, ensuring a clean and uniform 'Studio Reference' mix across on all the various studio listening tools.
Reference 4 Studio Edition features three parts – Reference 4 Measure, an intuitive step-by-step guide to help configure and calibrate your studio monitor positioning within your studio space; Reference 4 Systemwide, a standalone application for playback apps such as web browsers, music streaming services and video media players; and Reference 4 Plugin, a cross-platform DAW plug-in for AU, AAX, RTAS and VST.
- 2 filter modes: zero latency and phase linear
- Target curve customization
- Pre-defined non-flat target curves
- Mono monitoring
- Clipping control
- Dry/Wet control
- Requires Sonarworks supported headphones
- Systemwide app compatible with ASIO drivers
- Audio interface with 48v required for measurement mic