The Millennia HV-316 is an ethernet remote controlled preamp offering 8 or 16 channels of dynamically uniform HV-3 musical performance.
Built from military spec aluminium, the HV-316 harnesses the power of pristine Millennia HV-3 preamp circuits, available in an eight or sixteen channel version and easily upgradable with Millennia’s 8-to-16 upgrade modification.
The HV-316 has been designed for use both in the studio and on the road, offering RF shielding to stop potential interference, a medical-grade redundant power supply, and a surprisingly high temperature threshold where uninterrupted performance can still be counted on.
Built For The Dante Generation
HV-316 offers up to 32-bit/192 kHz resolution audio directly over Dante. Up to 384 audio channels can be utilised on a single network and each preamp circuit settings (including gain, polarity, high pass filter and stereo link) can be remote controlled by Millennia’s proprietary software.
AD and DA conversion is handled by specially selected AKM chips for Millennia-standard highly polished yet musical results.
- Up to 16x HV-3 preamp channels
- 90-240VAC variable current compatible
- Redundant power supply capability for fail-safe operation
- Paralleled next-generation AKM conversion
- Designed for continuous operation in high-temperatures
- RF “pi filter” shielding stops mobile interference
- Up to 256 channel control via Dante Ethernet
- +34dBu input headroom for extreme audio environments
- Matched discrete-octet transistor gain topology
- AELogic software for remote control of HV-316 / HV-3R simultaneously
- High-definition meters, grouping, linking and more
- Entirely balanced audio path with precision components
- Advanced, medical-grade power supply rated for 650,000 hours MTBF operation
- Ultra-lightweight aluminum 16-gauge rack chassis
- Analogue output option available
- Road hardened 1U chassis
- Lovingly hand-built and quality-assured in California