The PEQ501a is a single channel retro equaliser based on the revered EQP-1A by from Pultec and featuring 1731 opamps routed via hand wound conductors.
In addition to its extended high and low frequency ranges, the PEQ501a can also offer simultaneous boost and cut across both independent bands enabling even more range control.
For ease of recall and to cater neatly for mastering applications, the PEQ501a’s potentiometers all feature indented knobs.
Built with transformer balanced inputs and gold-plated PCBs, the PEQ501a is truly a modern twist on a classic and highly sought after compression tool.
- Single-channel EQ
- Based on Pultec EQP-1A
- Stepped rotary controls for easy recall
- Extended high and low-frequency ranges
- Simultaneous boost and cut
- 1731 op-amp and handwound inductorHigh: 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 14, or 16 kHz
- Transformer-balanced output
- True hardware bypass
- Gold-plated PCB
- Compatible with 500-series racks