The ISO430 is the largest stand in the ISO-Series and is designed for larger near field and midfield studio monitors up to a maximum weight of 45kg per speaker.
IsoAcoustics’ patented technology baked into each and every stand decouples supporting surfaces, minimising reflections and boosting focus.
The result is a vast improvement of stereo imaging and monitoring accuracy. When placed below larger speakers, the results are immediately noticeable and fairly dramatic. Low end becomes more extended, bass frequencies become tighter, and overall insight into mixes opens up.
- Compatible with larger studio monitors
- Isolation-enhancing design
- Delivers tighter bass and superior, more focused stereo imaging
- Also applicable to guitar and bass combo amps
- Tilt adjustable for angling monitors
- Maximum height of 89mm