Analogue expansion card for Hear Back PRO Hub models providing 8 balanced audio inputs via DB25 connector (standard Tascam DA-88-configuration).
DB25 to 1/4-inch TRS break-out cables are sold separately.
- -10dB pad on each channel allows the user to select +8dB or +18dB maximum input sensitivity level
- Custom input sensitivities available up to +34dB upon special request
- User configurable sampling rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz using jumpers
- 2 analog input cards are required to input 16 channels of audio
- Up to 4 cards can be populated per Hub to allow A/B input switching between (2) banks of 16 channels