Building on the design of Fostex's TH900 MK2 model, the new flagship TH909 headphone utilises an open-back assembly to increase the soundfield whilst retaining the signature of the TH900 MK2’s characteristics.
The TH909’s diaphragm is made up proprietary ‘Biodyna’ material for remarkable frequency response including natural sounding mids, rich lows and excellent presence in high bands.
The beautifully unique TH909 cup 'Lacquer Bordeaux' finish is designed and purpose-built in Japan’s Sa-kamoto Urushi Factory, established in 1900.
- Wide dynamic range and low distortion
- 1.5 Tesla 50mm driver with repulsion magnet
- Proprietary "Biodyna" diaphragm material
- Double layer structure etching metal grill housing opening
- Japan Lacquer Bordeaux finish
- Supports balanced connection with optional XLR cable
- Internal wiring uses 7N grade cable
- Rhodium plating on detachable connectors
- Newly designed low-resilience cushion ear pad
- Includes OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) unbalanced cable
- Includes ST300 Headphone Stand and Carrying Bag