Fostex's 6301DT is borne from the same industry standard design as its 6301N series siblings, supercharged with Dante technology to integrate with the most modern of audio installation systems.
On the rear of the 6301 is an RJ45 connection which can accommodate either 1 or 2 channels of Dante digital audio and output a single channel or mono summed mix depending on user preference.
The 6301DT features the exact same dimensions and rugged aluminium build to ensure ease of installation and operation in less than ideal environments.
6301DT is a perfect tool for niches such as education, commercial audio, installed sound and for applications where confidence in digital is needed most.
- Programmable to output 1 or 2-channel signals via Dante input
- Multiple sampling resolution support (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
- Dante inputs (1, 2 1+2 mixed) switchable via rear panel
- 1/4” unbalanced jack input for analogue non-Dante input
- Non-protruding switches and knobs for safety and ease of installation
- Hardwearing aluminium chassis
- Switchable 100 V to 240 V AC power supply
- Compatible with EB6301 wall bracket
- Identical dimensions to 6301N series