The Twin6 Be has become one of Focal’s best known studio monitor designs within the SM6 range. Harnessing a 3-way design, each monitor is capable of a near-linear 40Hz - 40kHz frequency response with striking clarity and a sonic reach that stretches even beyond the realm of human hearing.
This feat is achieved through the use of Focal’s signature XTB871 tweeter. Composed of Beryllium - a material known for its unique rigidity - Focal's inverted dome design allows for high efficiency, precision and transfer of energy resulting in a highly accurate soundstage.
The Twin6 Be’s composite ‘W’ sandwich cone possesses a unique mix of lightness, rigidity and damping which permits impressive optimisation of the frequency curve. The resulting sound is transparent, neutral and exhibits extremely low distortion.
For engineers, producers and mastering houses seeking a studio monitor for precision imaging, articulate bass, midrange neutrality and as much high-end detail as any human ear could want, Twin6 Be truly offers the full package.
- Focal's best-selling studio reference monitor
- Beryllium inverted-dome tweeter for high precision and clarity
- Composite W sandwich cone optimises frequency curve
- Ideal for all genres of music from acoustic to orchestral to IDM
- Class AB amplifiers offering 150W and 100W in the low and high end respectively