Designed for nearfield as well as midfield applications, the Trio11 Be's neutrality, impressive frequency response and stereo image precision abilities make it a perfect match for even the most exacting critical listening audience.
Trio11 Be provides musicians, engineers and producers with two versatile studio monitors in one. The unit's 3-way speaker configuration can be switched - either by the touch of a button or remotely via optional footswitch - seamlessly to a 2-way configuration for comparative listening and to yield an even more translatable and insightful mix.
Featuring powerful Class G amplifiers, the midrange and subwoofer sections of the Trio11 Be are equipped to boast high SPLs and effortlessly meet the needs of modern music production techniques.
- Remote controllable FOCUS mode switch (3-way / 2-way)
- Beryllium inverted dome tweeter with low directivity
- ‘W’ composite sandwich cone on woofer and subwoofer
- Rotating mid-treble plate for horizontal or vertical positioning
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel
- Switchable sensitivity (Adaptable, +4 dBu or -10 dBv)
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks
- Ultra-low distortion and noise